There may be some confusion circulating in some emails. Today, the Boulder County Planning Commission announced that they had changed their agenda for this week’s meeting.
There were two marijuana related issues on the agenda, and the marijuana in Niwot remains on the agenda and will be discussed at the Planning Commission meeting April 20, 2016 at 1:30pm.
The two marijuana related agenda items are listed below, only the first one has been removed from the agenda:
This has been removed from the agenda:
1. Docket DC-16-0002: Proposed LUC Text Amendments to Marijuana Processing and Cultivation Regulations.
– Change the current 300 square foot limit (capacity for 100 plants) to 6 marijuana plants
– Prohibit use of flammable gases for THC extraction
– Prohibit any noise and/or odor pollution beyond the property line
This is still on the agenda:
2. Docket SU-15-0001: COLORADO REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS, LLC SU-SSDP
– Application for special use zoning change to allow for a retail marijuana business in Niwot.