- Annual Meeting
April 17 7pm Left Hand Grange
- Clean Up Day
May 18 8am to noon, Niwot High School
- Fourth Of July
July 4 8am to 1pm, Downtown Niwot
- National Night Out
August 6 6pm – 9pm, TBD
Events from past years can be found here:
NCA Annual Meeting
April 17, 2019 @ 7pm
Left Hand Grange
195 Second Ave, Niwot, CO 80544
Thank you to all that attended the NCA Annual meeting. Below is the set of slides used during the meeting and a few photos.
Each NCA board position is a two year term and are split so that half are voted on in even years and the other half voted on in odd years. Below are the results of the 2019 odd year election.
The following positions were unanimously elected.
- VP (Tom Sesnic)
- Treasurer (Terry Larsen)
- Director – Membership (Johnny Barrett)
- Director – Niwot LID (Laura Skaggs)
- Director – Subdivision Roads (Liz Marr)
- Director – At Large (Kathy Koehler)
- Director – Special Events (Julie Bryer)
- Area 1 representative (Lynne Palmer)
- Area 3 representative (Pat Murphy)
- Area 5 representative (John Barto)
- Area 7 representative (Liz Marr)
NCA Clean Up Day
May 18, 2019 @ 8am – noon
Niwot High School
Thank you to all who participated in another successful Niwot Clean Up Day. It’s one of our favorite community services to our wonderful NCA members! We appreciated the leadership and help of 45+ volunteers this year that made this important and popular event possible.
Special thanks to Tom Sesnic, Vice President of the NCA and John Barto Area 5 Representative for their amazing planning and organization of this event!
The NCA Clean Up Day is a revenue loss event paid for by the NCA and subsidized by Boulder County to encourage people to recycle and dispose of unwanted items. In 2018, we were able to divert 51.4% of discarded times from landfills. Below are the results for this year’s Clean Up Day.
Here are some statistics:
- 5 Dumpsters of trash
- 3 Dumpsters of slash
- 24 Mattresses and boxsprings for recycling
- 8 Container of styrofoam for recycling
- 3.5 Pallets of paint for recycling
- 3400 lbs of electronics for recycling
- 1 Dumpster of scrap metal for recycling
- 234 Members participated (45% of our membership)
- 121 Single trips
- 68 Double trips
- 30 Triple trips
- 8 Quadruple trips
- 1 Member made 7 trips
Click Any Image to Enlarge