North 83rd Street (Niwot) culvert replacement and roadway resurfacing project – Delays and road & trail closures
In order for crews to quickly and safely install the new culvert on North 83rd at Dry Creek #2, North 83rd Street will be fully closed 24-hours a day, seven days a week between Niwot and Neva roads from Monday, July 31 until Thursday, Aug. 31. Detours will be in place.
Work is progressing well and the project remains on schedule for a late October completion. Another full roadway closure will be necessary at some point before the project is completed. More information will be provided as it is known.
- Project Area = Niwot Road to Diagonal Highway/SH 119
- Lane reductions – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- July 31 to Aug. 31 – Full closure (24/7) of N. 83rd will be necessary to complete the culvert work
- Closure between Niwot and Neva roads
- Detours will be established for the road, the LoBo Trail, and the Niwot Loop Trail
- Project expected to last until early November
- Project Website
- Project Contact – Andrew Barth – 303-441-1032