The Boulder County “Mobility for All” (M4A) program promotes affordable multimodal (transit, bike, etc.) transportation options and helps to raise awareness that transportation is a basic social and economic need. M4A hosts a number of programs to provide assistance in transportation.
M4A Technology Ambassador Volunteers are ready to provide free workshops on how to use popular phone apps for alternative transportation needs.
Workshops can be provided to interested residents for the following apps: • Google Maps Multimodal Trip Planning
• RTD Mobile Ticketing
• Transit App Trip Planning
• Ride Sharing: Lyft and Uber
Leonard Sitongia is a Technology Ambassador Volunteer and lives in Niwot. Leonard is available to provide these workshops for residents of Niwot.
If you are interested in a workshop, or know someone who is interested, please email Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide some details:
• Which type of phone do you have (Android or Apple iPhone)?
• Which of the above apps are you interested in learning about?
• How often do you plan to use alternative transportation?
• In general terms, where do you plan to travel using alternative transportation? • Do you have special mobility needs?
If there is enough interest for these workshops in Niwot, Leonard will work on a schedule and location.
If you would like more information about this program, please contact Leonard and read more about M4A at www.boco.org/M4A.