The NCA wants to remind you that this Saturday is Cleanup Day.
- Greeters at the entrance will have a list of all NCA members that get to discard their debris for FREE.
- Please make your final run well before the 2pm to allow the event to close on time.
- If you are not an NCA member, you can become one right there!
|What:||2014 Niwot Cleanup Day, sponsored by the NCA|
|When:||May 10, 2014 8am to 2pm|
|Where:||Niwot High School|
|Cost:||FREE to NCA members, otherwise $40 per car load|
The Niwot Community Association is proud to sponsor the 2014 Niwot Cleanup Day. This is your chance to conveniently get rid of unwanted junk and debris from your home.
- Yard waste
- Household debris, furniture, metal, and junk
- Computers, peripherals, and electronics (extra fee required)
- Latex paints
There will be a swap area for gently used items
Items NOT accepted:
- Hazardous waste, non-latex paints, solvents, …
- Construction debris, drywall, fixtures, …
To explain the increased cost for non NCA members: In years past this event has been inundated with people from outside the Niwot community taking advantage of this service intended only for Niwotians. The per load dump fee of $5 was not enough to defer the cost of the additional dumpsters required, so we raised the fee for non NCA members to $40. The increased fee is still cheaper than you would pay at the landfill, approximately $50. Rest assured, this increase is not an attempt to raise funds, the cleanup day remains a service to Niwot that the NCA sponsors at a loss of money.
But remember, Cleanup Day is FREE to NCA members
Photos from 2013:
(Click on any image to enlarge)