Niwot Community Association &
Niwot Business Association
Veterans Day Banner Project
October – November 2020
The NCA and NBA are proud to honor American Veterans through the Niwot banner project. During the weeks surrounding Veterans Day (Nov-11), banners will be displayed in downtown Niwot.
Those that participated in this program in 2019 will have their banners re-hung along 2nd Avenue as this is a 2-year program.
For the current year, banners will be displayed in Cottonwood Plaza this year and next year 2021.
The banners will have a picture of the veteran, their branch of service, rank and years of service. Sponsors will pay a nominal fee to purchase a banner. The banners will be displayed in downtown Niwot during the weeks surrounding Veteran’s Day. After the display periods ends the banner will be returned to the sponsor.
To qualify the following criteria must be met:
- The honoree must be a current resident or business owner in Niwot or have a sponsoring family member reside or conduct business in Niwot.
- Must be an active duty member of the Armed forces or a Veteran
- Complete and qualify per the application
Here are the details
- Honor your Veteran by purchasing a banner for display and online biography.
- $100 buys a 24” x 56” banner displayed in Cottonwood Plaza Niwot during the weeks surrounding Veteran’s Day.
- $75 buys a 24” x 56” banner for personal use.
- Either purchase includes a brief biography on NCA and NBA websites.
- Banners ordered on a first come, first serve basis. Lottery if demand is excessive.
- After receipt of payment, we’ll contact you about picture & bio of the Veteran. Please return form & payment to:
- Link to download the form: VeteranHandoutV2020
- Send payment to:
Niwot Community Association, PO Box 72, Niwot CO 80544
Pay online now via PayPal:
Purchase banner for display now: $100.00
Purchase banner only now: $75.00
- Pictures are preferred in a high quality digital format.